Tuesday, March 17, 2009

AS I AM


This afternoon suddenly the name Alicia Keys popped out from my head. I remember her show back then in December here in Brisbane. It was so awesome! Personally, I didn't expect her show would be that great. Her vocal performance was so amazing, plus her backing vocals and the band, of course. The stage set was not that great, but in total it was really
A-W-E-S-O-M-E!


One of her backing vocals and the only male singer on the stage caught my eyes and ears. His voice was really amazing! FYI, Miss Keys introduced her backing vocals one-by-one after letting them to sing first. Then she introduced him as Jermaine Paul. That was when I realized that he was the one that sings with her in a tribute song for Luther Vandross (If This World Were Mine). He also featured in her single 'Diary'. He actually can sing as a singer himself. I was really amazed by his voice because I didn't expect a backing vocal would be that great! If he is going to make an album I will definitely buy it! Gifted voice.


Anyways, about Alicia's show, I was kinda disappointed 'cause she didn't sing her song 'Tell You Something (Nana's Reprise)'. I was so crazy about that song. It somehow makes my heart peaceful when I listen to it. I love it. By the way, I went to her concert with Amik , Namiel, and Nowo. We had a great time.



No comments:

Post a Comment