Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fall 2009 Ready-to-wear


It's a wrap for the Fall 2009 Ready-to-wear Fashion Weeks. It is exciting to look at those clothes paraded in New York, London, Milan, and Paris. Although I couldn't be there (oh I wish I can) to watch those shows, I always check the progress for each show. Nah, it's not every show, but only the designers that I like. Though it's not as exciting as watching the Spring Ready-to-wear collection, it's kind of sad if you miss it.

House of Holland

ChloƩ

Marc by Marc Jacobs

Marc Jacobs

Stella McCartney

Tibi

House of Holland's will always be interesting to watch since there's always Agyness Deyn in his show. Do you remember the black shirt/dress that she paraded on the show and wore it until the after party was the one that M.I.A. had picked for her Grammy's show. She is just a trendsetter. Anyways, his show was about stripes and playing with colors. That's genious.

ChloƩ's was fantastic, because you can wear it in the day without feeling uncomfortable, I think.

Marc Jacobs' collection was always adorable. Either his Marc Jacobs or Marc by Marc Jacobs will always be my favorite. Period.

Stella McCartney was unpredictable. I was hoping she will play with colors, but her collection was mainly gre, black, and white. But, the design was so amazing. I love it! Hers was all about puff sleves and of course her infamous PVC boots.

The next is Tibi. I've never pay any of my attention in this lining before, but seeing its collection in this year's fall collection was so amazing. It's definitely one of my favorites! They are all so cute. I can imagine myself wearing those clothes everyday. It was just goergeous. Ooh how I want to grab those clothes!



No comments:

Post a Comment