Monday, March 16, 2009

Yoga with Yogi Cameron Alborzian


Ooh, this is my first blog post. I'm so excited! I hope anyone who reads it woulnd't find it boring, and hopefully feel the contrary and find the information is very useful.

I was always interested in yoga. I did a few months of practicing yoga earlier during college. It was fun, especially when you do it with a couple of your mom's friends. It made you feel SUPERB! It was because you can do better than them. Then they will adore you because you can do anything with the movements (laugh laugh).

Anyways, several months ago when I was reading my lovely dailymail.co.uk, I found an interesting article about Cameron Alborzian. He is an ex-model turned yoga guru. Some sources said that he was featured in one of Madonna's video.


After reading that article I tried to search everything about him. Turns out you can ask him come to your house, of course to educate you to know the benefits of yoga. The price wouldn't be cheap though, since it can go up to £20,000 a week. Furthermore, I found a couple of his videos in youtube. There are some movements that I have had practiced several times back then, such as this 10 minutes yogic practice. You will find this a little bit difficult. But, with a lot of practice it will help you to get fit and maybe at some point help you to be slimmer, because it did happen to me. Remember, slimmer does not mean losing weight.



Isn't he wonderful (PS: look at those abs)? He's an Indian decent, that's why I guess he's realy into yoga. So I was thinking, why I hadn't ever in my life interested in Pencak Silat, for example, as one of Indonesian traditional martial arts, nor did I have interested in learning to make Jamu (Indonesian traditional medicine drink). Hmm what a pity I guess. That makes me think ...

No comments:

Post a Comment