Friday, March 20, 2009

Byron Bay

Have you ever been to Byron Bay? Last year was my first experience going there. Well, I went there twice, first in winter and then in late spring. It was really nice. Because it was winter, I didn't want to get into the water. It was just really cold. It took about 2 hours to get there from Brisbane.

OK, this is just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! When we got there, we got a chance to see two rainbows ahead of us! Wow, can you imagine! It's two, not just one (I just knew that there is such this event, duh)! It was so beautiful!

We then went straight to see the Lighthouse,


and took a picture in this monumental corner.


Enough of my pictures, here is a glimpse of what the bay actually looks like. Sometimes during the day, lots of dolphins or even whales gather around in this area.


The second time I went there, our main goal was to see the sunrise. Thank God we arrived on time! Again, it was an amazing experience! (I thought those shadows behind me were trees, but it was actually the clouds that shield the sun). Even at 3.30am the sky began to change its colors.


When the sun has finally came out, we took some pictures in the beach. WONDERFUL!




1 comment: